The spinach in your teeth is the wart on my toe
Your teeth are beautiful, really
As is my toe
It’s your pride and joy, I know
As is my toe
As is my toe
It’s your pride and joy, I know
As is my toe
But you got a little something
Stuck
Right there
Somewhere between the left one
And the right one
You know,
The one in the middle of your face
Stuck
Right there
Somewhere between the left one
And the right one
You know,
The one in the middle of your face
Ugh this whole tooth situation
It’s bugging me
Like my wart
It gnashes my soul every time I think about it
It’s bugging me
Like my wart
It gnashes my soul every time I think about it
Like my wart
So I try to ignore it
Like my wart
Like my wart
But I can’t
Like my wart
I must
I must
I have to
I need to
Just
Pick at it
Just
Pick at it
Like my wart
So I do
And then it hurts me
Like you do
When I tell you
That ya got a little some’n
Right
There
And then it hurts me
Like you do
When I tell you
That ya got a little some’n
Right
There
No comments:
Post a Comment